AMS PERFROMANCE INTAKE MANIFOLD TOYOTA GR SUPRA 2020+
As horsepower numbers rise, so do temperatures through the GR Supra's intercooling system. In order to cool down that hot intake charge air coming from the turbocharger, you need a highly efficient heat exchange process which is where the AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold comes in. With our unique parallel twin core design, we are able to route coolant flow in the most efficient way possible giving us unparalleled cooling efficiency over the competition. The AMS Performance 2020+ Toyota GR Supra Intake Manifold also provides for an auxiliary port fuel injection solution by way of its flush mounted -8AN fuel rail, giving the atomized fuel a nearly unimpeded path to the combustion chamber. Our superior engineering yields superior results.
- 1250+ HP RATED PARALLEL AIR-TO-WATER INTERCOOLER CORES FOR SUPERIOR COOLING
- AUXILIARY PORT FUEL RAIL WITH -8AN SIDE PORTS FOR EXPANDED FUELING OPTIONS
- COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD) VERIFIED DESIGN FOR EVEN AIRFLOW DISTRIBUTION
- PROPERLY ANGLED PORT INJECTION FOR IMPROVED FUEL ATOMIZATION
- 135% LARGER CORE AREA COMPARED TO OEM
- COMPATIBLE WITH AMS 3" AND OTHER OEM-STYLE CHARGE PIPES
- 1" INNER DIAMETER COOLANT HOSES PROVIDE 148% SIZE INCREASE OVER OEM
- COOLANT PORT DESIGN ALLOWS FOR CUSTOM ICE TANK IMPLEMENTATION
- THREE (3) EXTRA -4AN ORB PORTS LOCATED ON PLENUM FOR VACUUM SOURCE POINTS
- AMS Performance Intake Manifold w/ Parallel Air-to-Water Intercooler Cores
- AMS Performance Auxiliary Fuel Rail and Port Plugs (Injectors Available Separately)
- AMS Performance Ancillary Components - Including all Hardware, Lines, and Fittings
- Fuel rail is designed for Bosch injectors such as Injector Dynamics 1050.34.14.14.6. Other Bosch injectors may be compatible with 14mm bore lower and upper o-rings and no top cap.
- Does not fit with OEM engine cover.
- Designed for use with OEM oil filter cap. Aftermarket oil filter cap fitment not guaranteed.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR FEES. A SECOND INVOICE WILL BE SENT FOR SHIPPING AND ADDITIONAL FEES.
Products from this brand are not typically kept in stock, and are made-to-order. (Call us for accurate lead times)
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT SALES AT 1-407-922-2065 OR EMAIL US AT BLACKLISTMOTORSPORTS20@GMAIL.COM
NO RETURNS ON ALL SPECIAL ORDERS
ALL IMPORTED PARTS GET INSPECTED AND VERIFIED AUTHENTIC